Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

My December (almost) Daily Project

Long time no post, but I was busy with a "Daily Project" in the publishing house where I am working.

For my favorite clients I've made an advent calendar with some special offers and stories about my alter ego "Advent Angel". I sent out an eMail all working days and here are for you the pictures showing my alter ego:

















My clients liked it and it was a lot of fun while working hard in the year-end-business!




All the best for you and enjoy the last days in 2014!

3 Kommentare:

  1. hee hee. would love to be your collegue, in the publishing house, no less. merry x-mas to you too and enjoy these last few days of 2014... love, nadine♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. would be fun to be colleagues! Come visit me in Munich!

    AntwortenLöschen